Process Components Limited is committed to service excellence by being proactive and innovative. We will fulfill our vision by being the preferred supplier of engineered equipment and value-added services.
We will achieve Operational Excellence through:
- Building a mutually profitable relationship with our customers and consistently meeting with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements to maximize full satisfaction.
- Developing staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability with appropriate programmes.
- Ensuring that our products and services conform to enhance our customer’s satisfaction and fulfill delivery performance.
- Demonstrating strong management involvement and commitment by engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Focusing on continual improvement to achieve customer satisfaction by the use of quality procedures which will be operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001 QMS.
QMS-QP-02-17 Rev 01 | March 10th 2017
Health, Safety and Environment Policy Statement
An HSE policy statement is a document that describes the formal commitment of Process Components Limited’s (ProCom) Management Team in ensuring a well defined HSE Management System is designed and implemented.
The Company’s Policy Statement will set an overall sense of direction and principle of actions which will clearly outline the health, safety and environmental aims and objectives as well as responsibilities at each level of operation.
The HSE policy statement:
- Will satisfy legal requirements
- Demonstrates Management’s commitment to a safe working environment to employees, stakeholders and customers.
- Reflects the overall commitment in ensuring the necessary, (Financial & Workforce) resources for Health, Safety and Environment are allocated.
Without question, it is every employee’s responsibility at all levels in the Organization to conform to the regulations and standards of ProCom’s Health Safety and Environmental Management System and by extension; this applies to all directors, managers, supervisors, customers, stakeholders and suppliers in order to ensure continuous success.
Process Components Limited’s Management Team will demonstrate their commitment through the following:
- Ensure Risk Assessments are conducted and implemented for all operational activities.
- Consult with employees on HSE performance in order to maintain a positive safety culture.
- Provisions are made to maintain a safe working environment and safe use of equipment.
- Access to information such as Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), instructions and supervision are made readily available.
- Competency evaluations are conducted, to ensure effectiveness of the task performed by employees.
- To monitor, measure and evaluate HSE performance to ensure continuous improvement
- To comply with all laws and regulations covering the Occupational Safety, Health and Environment.
- To periodically review this policy and amend as required
This policy binds all directors, management and employees. We all have the responsibility for the environment, our health and our safety and therefore we will all ensure that all targets and objectives are met and revised from time to time.
Chief Executive Officer
MSPS 01-15 Rev 03 | February 15th 2016