ProCom supplies an impressive portfolio of insulation and fire resistant fabrics, tapes, ropes, tubing and glass yarn which supports a range of applications including fire safety, heat shielding, welding protection, insulation systems, expansion joints and gasketing.
For 40 years Newtex has been a pioneer and leading producer of high temperature fabrics for thermal management and fire protection. Manufacturing, designing and testing these innovative products from a 100,000 sq ft. high-tech headquarters in New York, USA. Serving many industries: home fire safety, military & homeland security, food & other processing, foundry casting & glass, firefighting, automotive & transportation, aircraft & cargo transport, architectural & construction, shipbuilding & marine, power generation and petroleum & chemicals.
Newtex produces: Fabrics, high temperature fabrics for the fabrication of welding protection, insulation blankets, and PPE; Mats and Felts, mats and felts for high temperature insulation; Tapes, heat resistant tapes for high temperature gasketing, sealing, and insulation applications;
Ropes and Sleeves, heat resistant ropes, braids, and sleeves for high temperature sealing and insulation applications.
Fire resistant fabrics are used in a wide scope of applications:
- Gasketing & Sealing – specialized line of asbestos-free tapes and ropes for use in high temperature gasketing and packing applications.
- Insulation, lagging & covers – High temperature materials for producing removable insulation, expansion joints and other fabricated systems.
- Welding & Fire protection – Protective fabrics for use in applications where molten metal splatter and hot works operations pose serious fire hazards.
- Smoke control & containment – manufacture fabrics, curtains, coatings & containment units designed to control smoke.
- Radiant heat control – protect workers and equipment from radiant heat in foundries, steel mills, and industrial firefighting applications.
- Personal protective apparel – fiberglass, aramid and aluminized materials for extreme protective PPE
- Moisture & chemical barrier – Range of inorganic coatings provide moisture, chemical, abrasion & weather resistance.